Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ana Luisa Mesta Portrait

This is my final project for my classes (portfolio/illustration)
The project: It is about rendereing 2 portraits from a same person, one is going to be "realistic", the second one using paints is going to be using Illustrator. so we'll see how this is going to turn into.

Also I want to thank you to my friend Tania Apolinar who has agreedt o used her photograph. She is a young photographer from Torreon, Mexico and if you want to take a look of her work you can check it HERE

The model is also my friend her name is Ana Luisa Mesta and I have done in the past portraits of her. She is a young model from Torreon, Mexico and you can check some of her modeling work & Self photography in HERE


and this is the process that I'm going through ...




























This is the second part of my project I have done this image in Illustrator and using the illustration drawn by me.
Also I enjoyed so much creating this type of illustration because I always go for something more "realistic".
But this has been the time that I tried graphics and I am very satisfied with it.






Black&White.


Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment